We are delighted to announce that the IPSC finals will return to London in 2024.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the ESU International Public Speaking Competition. If you have any questions, please contact the competition organisers at email@example.com
IPSC National Competition Registration Form & payment
In order to take part in the IPSC, you must register your national competition using the form below by Tuesday, 5 March 2024. Please register here.
Once you have held your national final, national champions then need to be registered for the IPSC itself. The deadline for this information is Monday, 25 March 2024. If for any reason you will not be able to share this information by the deadline please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate you.
Once you have selected your national or regional winner, we will ask you to share a registration link with your participant to ensure we have all relevant information required for the smooth running of the London IPSC week.
- Please click this link to make payment if you are an International ESU
- Please click this link to make payment if you are an IPSC Partner Organisation
Accompanying guest registration
Due to increasing financial pressures, we are introducing charges for accompanying guests this year. As a charity, the ESU is always looking to provide the best possible educational experiences for the young people we work with. To ensure we can continue to do this and host our guests appropriately the following charges will apply in 2024:
- For the first accompanying guest per nation/region: £50
- For 1-3 additional accompanying guests per nation/region: £300 per person
This is to cover the cost of the ESU delivering hospitality and events to our international community. Please register using the registration form and make your payment using the links below.
The themes for 2024
As normal, there are two themes: the theme for national competitions and the theme for the international competition.
The theme for National Competitions, and the Grand Final for 2024 is: There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so
The theme for the Prepared Speech Heats at the IPSC week in 2024 is: A great leader can change the world in an instant
The IPSC programme will run from Monday, 13 May 2024 to the evening of Friday, 17 May 2024.
- The deadline for submitting preliminary registration forms is Tuesday, 5 March 2024. Please note that we are not able to accept registrations after this date due to accommodation booking deadlines. Any registrations received after this date will not be accepted to participate in London.
- The preliminary registration forms should be completed by national competition organisers. The deadline for submitting participant registration forms is Monday 25 March 2024. Information forms should be completed by participants via this link.
- The deadline for paying the IPSC subscription fee is Tuesday, 5 March 2024.
The IPSC subscription fee
As the IPSC returns to London, the IPSC subscription fee which covers accommodation, events, and other expenses for the week, will return to previous format. As such, the subscription fee for international ESUs will be £300, and for partner organisations £600.
Please register your participation using the registration online form, and you can then pay the fee using the appropriate link below.
We are delighted to be able to welcome IPSC participants to London once again in 2024. The programme will begin on Monday 13 May with an introduction and cultural sharing event in our headquarters at Dartmouth House. We will conclude with the grand final at the world-famous Royal Institution on the afternoon of Friday 17 May.
The full schedule of events, including the preliminary rounds will published in due course.