020 7529 1584
FIND YOUR BRANCH
ESU ON TWITTER
|A Discover Your Voice Workshop|
We look for enthusiastic and skilled mentors to assist us in going into schools and universities and providing high quality coaching and mentoring in speech and debate to help young people up and down the country discover their voice.
Become an ESU mentor
The ESU strives to make debating and public speaking accessible to all sections of society. Our programmes are wide reaching and operate in over 53 countries. But they can only make a lasting impact if they are delivered by high-quality, committed, and passionate mentors. Becoming an ESU Mentor means that you will:
- be working for a global charity
- be giving something back to the community by teaching debating to both young and old
- have opportunities to teach and judge in exciting UK locations such as Kensington Palace, the House of Lords, football stadiums, and museums
- have access to great networking opportunities
- be trained for free on how to deliver the important skills debating teaches to those who need it most
- hone communication and teaching skills that are invaluable in any number of careers
- have the opportunity to travel to such countries as the United States, Mexico, Lebanon, Japan and India on our exciting teaching programmes at our cost
- be paid for your time
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, email Leela Koenig.