020 7529 1577
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
Notice of AGMNotice is hereby given that the 96th Annual General Meeting of the English-Speaking Union of the Commonwealth will be held at Dartmouth House, 37 Charles Street, London W1J 5ED on Tuesday 15th December 2015 at 4.15pm.
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
Registration is now open! Registration closes on 15 October.
- Open to Key Stage 4.
- Registration per team of three students is £30
- The Public Speaking Training Handbook is available to download here.
- Largest public speaking competition in the UK with 400 teams entering each year
- Helps meet Speaking and Listening targets set by the National Curriculum
- Great for a young student's CV
- All students in the programme become ESU Alumni
The competition runs with the academic year, beginning in the autumn term. The initial rounds of the competition will take place between October and December. The regional finals of the competition will take place between February and March and the UK final will take place on 30 April.
The National Public Speaking Competition for Schools is generously supported by the Joyce Rolfe Legacy which helps support branches in the running of the competition.