020 7529 1577
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
NoticePlease note that Dartmouth House will be closed to members from:
31 July 2015 to 24 August 2015
whilst we carry out our annual renovation work.
DARTMOUTH HOUSE EVENTS
- Tuesday 7 July 6 pm American Exchange Alumni Summer BBQ
- Wednesday 8 July 3.30 pm House of Lords Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday 21 July 7 pm The Great American Songbook Part II: Make Your Own Jazz Musical
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
Registration is now open!
- Open to Key Stage 4.
- Registration per team of three students is £30
- The Public Speaking Training Handbook is available to download here.
- Largest public speaking competition in the UK with 400 teams entering each year
- Helps meet Speaking and Listening targets set by the National Curriculum
- Great for a young student's CV
- All students in the programme become ESU Alumni
The competition runs with the academic year, beginning in the autumn term. The initial rounds of the competition will take place between October and December. The regional finals of the competition will take place between February and March and the UK final will take place on 30 April.
The National Public Speaking Competition for Schools is generously supported by the Joyce Rolfe Legacy which helps support branches in the running of the competition.