020 7529 1568
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
Please note that Dartmouth House is closed to members on Wednesday 29th June and Thursday 30th June 2016.
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
- Open to Key Stage 3 and up
- One team of two pupils per school
- Registration Fee is £30 per team
- Largest schools debating competition in the UK with around 350 schools entering each year
- Helps meet Speaking and Listening targets set by the National Curriculum
- Great for a young student's CV
- All students in the programme become ESU Alumni
The competition runs in line with the academic year, beginning in the Autumn term. The first round of the competition takes place in late October and November, the second round in January, the Regional Finals in February and the National Final in late March.
If you have any questions relating to the Schools' Mace, please consult our FAQs here before contacting a member of the Oracy team.
If you have any queries that you can't find an answer to in the document above, please contact Shiraz Engineer.