020 7529 1571
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
DARTMOUTH HOUSE EVENTS
- Wednesday 23 April 7 pm Litro Live! A night of Words, Music and Friends *EVENT POSTPONED*
- Saturday 26 April 11.30 am ESU Public Speaking Competition
- Tuesday 29 April 7 pm 100 Days to Victory: How the Great War was Fought & Won
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
- Members' rates at local, national and international ESU events
- A biannual magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, and articles about our work around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the annual Branches' Conference, where you can meet like-minded members and hear about the activities of the ESU.
- Enjoy the members' facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12 to 2pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 7 pm
- The opportunity to show your support for the ESU through the purchase of merchandise.
Membership Rates (2014-15)
Under 23 New members under 23 years of age are entitled to free membership.
|London Address||Country Address|
|Age 23 to 27||£42 (£37)||£26 (£23)|
|Over 27||£84 (£73)||£52 (£45)|
|65 plus||£47 (£43)||£30 (£28)|
|Second member at the same address||£36 (£32)||£22 (£20)|
|Overseas member and their family||£39 (£35)|
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
The ESU offers Corporate Membership to companies, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Corporate Member of the ESU you will be entitled to use the facilities at Dartmouth House, as well as receive a range of other benefits. For further details please click here.
We will shortly release the facility to join the ESU online. In the meantime, please download a membership form by clicking here and return it to Kay Dacey, Membership Administrator at the following address:
The English-Speaking Union
London W1J 5ED.
If you have any queries concerning your membership, please contact Kay at email@example.com or on 020 7529 1571.