020 7529 1571
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
DARTMOUTH HOUSE EVENTS
- Tuesday 6 October 6 pm Happy Hour at Dartmouth House
- Wednesday 7 October 6.30 pm An Evening With John Bly: The Chilton Art History Scholarship Fundraiser
- Friday 9 October 7 pm A Jazz Portrait of Frank Sinatra, with James Pearson
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
- Members' rates at local, national and international ESU events
- A biannual magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, and articles about our work around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the annual Branches' Conference, where you can meet like-minded members and hear about the activities of the ESU.
- Enjoy the members' facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12 to 2pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 7 pm
- The opportunity to show your support for the ESU through the purchase of merchandise.
Annual Membership Rates (2014-15)
New members under 23 years of age are entitled to free membership. To register online as an 'Under 23' Member, please complete our form here.
|London Address||Country Address|
|Age 23 to 26||£43 (£37)||£27 (£23)|
|27 to 64
||£85 (£74)||£53 (£46)|
|65 plus||£48 (£44)||£30 (£28)|
|Second member at the same address||£37 (£32)||£22 (£20)|
|Overseas member and their family||£39 (£35)|
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
- New Memberships take 7-10 days to be processed. Direct debit instructions received past the 20th of the month will take longer to process, as they cannot be processed until the beginning of the following month.
The ESU offers Corporate Membership to companies, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Corporate Member of the ESU you will be entitled to use the facilities at Dartmouth House, as well as receive a range of other benefits. For further details please click here.
We will shortly release the facility to join the ESU online. In the meantime, please download a membership form by clicking here and return it to Shikha Kapoor, Membership Administrator at the following address:
The English-Speaking Union
London W1J 5ED.
We kindly request that all members observe the Rules of Dartmouth House.
If you have any queries concerning your membership, please contact Shikha at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7529 1571.