020 7529 1571
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
DARTMOUTH HOUSE EVENTS
- Thursday 27 November 6.30 pm Ceramic Sculpture of the World
- Friday 28 November 7 pm Meet the Composer: Lubomyr Melnyk - Master Class
- Tuesday 2 December 7 pm Class, Race and Classical Music: Music Education Isn’t Enough!
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
- Members' rates at local, national and international ESU events
- A biannual magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, and articles about our work around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the annual Branches' Conference, where you can meet like-minded members and hear about the activities of the ESU.
- Enjoy the members' facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12 to 2pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 7 pm
- The opportunity to show your support for the ESU through the purchase of merchandise.
Membership Rates (2014-15)
Under 23 New members under 23 years of age are entitled to free membership.
|London Address||Country Address|
|Age 23 to 27||£42 (£37)||£26 (£23)|
|Over 27||£84 (£73)||£52 (£45)|
|65 plus||£47 (£43)||£30 (£28)|
|Second member at the same address||£36 (£32)||£22 (£20)|
|Overseas member and their family||£39 (£35)|
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
The ESU offers Corporate Membership to companies, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Corporate Member of the ESU you will be entitled to use the facilities at Dartmouth House, as well as receive a range of other benefits. For further details please click here.
We will shortly release the facility to join the ESU online. In the meantime, please download a membership form by clicking here and return it to Shikha Kapoor, Membership Administrator at the following address:
The English-Speaking Union
London W1J 5ED.
If you have any queries concerning your membership, please contact Shikha at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7529 1571.