020 7529 1571
FIND YOUR BRANCH
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
Membership of the ESU will allow you to enjoy its social, educational and cultural programmes; to come to ESU events in the UK and around the world, to meet the people whose horizons we work to broaden and to enjoy the facilities of Dartmouth House in London.
What does membership entitle you to?
- Members' rates at local, national and international ESU events
- A biannual magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, and articles about our work around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the annual Branches' Conference, where you can meet like-minded members and hear about the activities of the ESU.
- Enjoy the members' facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12 to 2pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 7 pm
- The opportunity to show your support for the ESU through the purchase of merchandise.
Membership Rates (2012-13)
Under 27 New members under 27 years of age are entitled to free membership, unless they are in full time employment. Those members who are under 27 and employed full-time receive a 50% discount on the relevant membership category.
Standard member (27-64 years) London £82 (£71), Country £51 (£44)
65 Years and over London £46 (£42), Country £29 (£27)
Second member at same address London £35 (£31), Country £21 (£19)
Overseas £38 (£34)
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
The ESU offers Corporate Membership to companies, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Corporate Member of the ESU you will be entitled to use the facilities at Dartmouth House, as well as receive a range of other benefits. For further details please click here.
We will shortly release the facility to join the ESU online. In the meantime, please download a membership form by clicking here and return it to Kay Dacey, Membership Administrator at the following address:
The English-Speaking Union
London W1J 5ED.
If you have any queries concerning your membership, please contact Kay at email@example.com or on 020 7529 1571.