020 7529 1571
FIND YOUR BRANCH
ESU ON TWITTER
Membership of the ESU, through your local branch, will allow you to enjoy its social, educational and cultural programmes; to come to ESU events in the UK and around the world, to meet the people whose horizons we work to broaden and to enjoy the facilities of Dartmouth House in London.
What does membership entitle you to?
- Support local, national and international ESU events
- Receive a quarterly magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, as well as articles about our work around the world and how you can get (and have been) involved
- Receive a copy of the annual report
- Receive an invitation to the annual branches conference
- Enjoy the members facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12noon to 2pm. The bar is open from 11am to 7pm
- ESU merchandise
Membership Rates (2012-13)
Under 27 Free
Standard member (27-64 years) London £79 (£69), Country £49 (£43)
65 Years and over London £45 (£41), Country £28 (£26)
Second member at same address London £34 (£30), Country £20 (£20)
Overseas £37 (£33)
Partner Members (non-corporate organisations) £150 +VAT, plus £100 joining fee. You may have an unlimited number of members, but no more than 5 may use Dartmouth House facilities at any one time.
Corporate Partner Members £500 + VAT, plus £100 joining fee. All senior staff may be members, but no more than 5 may use Dartmouth House facilities at any one time.
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- Life Membership is still active.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
Partner Membership is a group membership aimed at corporates, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Partner Member of the ESU you will support our mission to use English as a common global language to nurture dialogue and the exchange of ideas and opinion. Find out more.
We will soon be able to offer membership registration via an online form. Please check back regularly for updates. In the mean time, please contact Kay Dacey, Membership Administrator, for further information.