020 7529 1571
YOUR LOCAL BRANCH
FIND A LOCAL BRANCH
DARTMOUTH HOUSE EVENTS
- Monday 8 June 7 pm Magna Carta: England's Greatest Export, a talk by Derek Taylor
- Wednesday 10 June 10.30 am International At Home Coffee Morning: Discover Bulgaria
- Tuesday 30 June 7 pm The Great American Songbook Part I: Songs of Freedom
ESU ON TWITTER@theESU
- Members' rates at local, national and international ESU events
- A biannual magazine with features and reviews as well as reports from our scholars and members, and articles about our work around the world.
- The opportunity to attend the annual Branches' Conference, where you can meet like-minded members and hear about the activities of the ESU.
- Enjoy the members' facilities at Dartmouth House, from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive priority access to dining - provided by Leith’s - at Dartmouth House, Monday to Friday. Lunch from 12 to 2pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 7 pm
- The opportunity to show your support for the ESU through the purchase of merchandise.
Annual Membership Rates (2014-15)
New members under 23 years of age are entitled to free membership. To register online as an 'Under 23' Member, please complete our form here.
|London Address||Country Address|
|Age 23 to 27||£43 (£37)||£27 (£23)|
|Over 27||£85 (£74)||£53 (£46)|
|65 plus||£48 (£44)||£30 (£28)|
|Second member at the same address||£37 (£32)||£22 (£20)|
|Overseas member and their family||£39 (£35)|
- Direct Debit discount displayed in brackets.
- London rates apply to postcodes within the M25 or if you choose to be a member of London Region.
- New Memberships take 7-10 days to be processed.
The ESU offers Corporate Membership to companies, charities, embassies, educational organisations and societies. As a Corporate Member of the ESU you will be entitled to use the facilities at Dartmouth House, as well as receive a range of other benefits. For further details please click here.
We will shortly release the facility to join the ESU online. In the meantime, please download a membership form by clicking here and return it to Shikha Kapoor, Membership Administrator at the following address:
The English-Speaking Union
London W1J 5ED.
If you have any queries concerning your membership, please contact Shikha at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7529 1571.