Senior Content Marketing Officer
The ESU is currently looking for a Senior Content Marketing Officer to join the Communications Department. We are looking for someone who loves to source, write and edit content across all media - including online, film, print and social – and who has a great eye for a story. You will ideally have some experience in engaging a diverse range of audiences through compelling content and, more than that, will be someone who loves to communicate through a variety of written and visual media. You should be a digital native, who understands the power of paid and unpaid Social to connect communities and start conversations, and knows how to get those conversations started!
- To develop and manage the ESU’s marketing content across all platforms, including printed collateral, esu.org, social media, film and e-newsletters.
- To work across the ESU at all levels, sourcing and writing stories for our marketing and communications channels.
- To work on the development of the ESU’s magazine, dialogue.
- To generally support the activities of the Communications Department.
For more details, including how to apply, please download an application pack by clicking here.
The ESU is currently looking for an Events Manager to join the Communications Department, and work collaboratively across the whole organisation. We have worked hard in the last two years to develop an exciting range of events at Dartmouth House, our historic Headquarters in Mayfair. These events have been a great success with acts such as James Pearson, and collaborations with organisations such as London Music Masters and Sacred Gin, bringing a whole new audience into the House and exposing them to the work of the ESU. We are looking for someone to build on these successes and offer event support across the organisation, helping colleagues from our Membership, Development, Alumni and Charitable Activities departments deliver their programmes of events both at Dartmouth House and at external venues.
- To develop the ESU’s existing activities to create an innovative and vibrant annual events programme, including the Churchill Lectures, Cultural Affairs Committee’s events, Chilton Art History Fundraising Event and Literary Lunches/Lectures.
- To work closely with London Branch on promoting their programme of events held at Dartmouth House